The Best Salkantay Trek Tour Operator
Since the establishment of the Company in 2004, has been continually growing as a leading adventure travel operator for travel and adventure services in the Cusco region. We provide international quality services from our head office in Cusco, and we also operate in Salkantay, Machu Picchu and Mollepata. We have been helping travelers from around the world discover the natural beauties and cultural treasures of Machu Picchu - Peru for over 10 years.
Our loyal, committed and highly experienced staff-base gives us an edge over the tough competition.
As trekking specialists, is a sole Salkantay Trek Tour Operator of all of our treks in the Cusco region.
We clearly understands this and has trip plans and services to cater to every traveler's need. Our services are always open as we observe no 'off duty'. Anytime you need us for tours and treks....
Why Salkantay Trekking ?
We are a specialist adventure tour operator with hundreds of high quality, affordable and exciting adventures to Machu Picchu by Salkantay.
There are at least twelve good reasons to travel with us:
- We provide a complete catered and guided service of the highest quality.
- Our company has many years experience organizing tours, treks & climbs and only employ quality & responsible staff who you can trust. Our administration base is in Cusco.
- Our trek service and client support in Cuzco is managed by our agency.
- All the guides we use are certified and issued licenses by the Cuzco Trekking Guides Association. Cooks, porters and horsemen are accredited by their own respective associations. We do not employ unlicensed or unaccredited guides and staff.
- We are a professional agency, and take care for our environment when we are working with groups. We only use gas for cooking, no fires, remove all our rubbish and waste, use a toilet tent and bury toilet waste.
- We only use fresh food - vegetables, fruit, chicken and meat and great care is taken with hygiene in order to minimise the risk of illnesses.
- We also cater for vegetarian food and special diets.
- Tents are top quality tents in good condition. Tents are on a twin share basis. The tents are 3 person tents, with plenty of room for two people to share.
- Our guides are trained in mountain first aid and carry a full first aid kit as well as an oxygen bottle.
- Each year prior to the commencement of the trekking season, we have training days and instruction for our key guides, cooks and assistants to ensure quality of client service.
- We reinvest profits each year into upgrading our tents and equipment to ensure maximum client comfort and safety.
- There will be a rescue horse with all the trek groups, whatever the size of the group, and if a client is tired or unwell they can ride the horse.
Check our Salkantay Departures 2016...